Windstorm-Rated, Preload-Handling Electromechanical Strike
The universal electromechanical UNL strike works with most North American cylindrical locksets, with or without deadlatches.
The UNL supports full deadlatch function, releases under pressure and includes latch status monitoring.
Strong enough to withstand windstorm conditions, the UNL provides Grade 1
holding power and is UL listed and fire-rated. Like all Securitron locks,
the UNLis backed by Securitron MagnaCare-the industry's best lifetime, no fault replacement warranty.
- No cutting or altering of the jamb required
- Releases under preload
- Supports deadlatch function
- Fits standard ANSI 4⅞" strike cutout
- Motor driven action
- Latch status sensor included (SPDT)
- MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement No Fault Warranty
- FSUNL for field-selectable fail-safe operation
- UL 10C Listed, 3 hour single door
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC Listed
- NFPA-252 fire door compliant
- UL listed to ANSI/ SDI-BHMA A250.13 (60 PSI) Windstorm
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1; E09321, E09322, E09323
- ASTM-E152 fire door compliant
12VDC: 40mA continuous, minimum 300mA when operating
24VDC: 40mA continuous, minimum 200mA when operating
Higher capacity supply (1-3 Amps) is recommended for startup inrush to achieve best operation under pre-load
- 20 to +125F [-29 to +52C]