Wave Sense Switch
No-Touch Switch For Hands-Free Activation
The Wave Sense Switch features a new class of motion sensing technology for hands-free, contact-less switch activation. Use for request to exit (REX), activation or on/off switching to trigger avariety of access control devices in place of a push plate or push button.
- Active microwave motion sensing using Doppler radar-more reliable than infrared sensors
- Adjustable sensing zone from 4" to 24" helps screen out incidental traffic
- Microwave sensing FCC certified for use in general and medical environments
- Touchless activation for hands-free operation, reduces transmission of germs
- Pulse mode to initiate action or toggle mode to provide on/off switch
- Offered in a single-gang or double-gang model
- Mounting ring included or install in standard plastic or metal gang box
- Water resistant-foam gasket included
- Compatible with Securitron WBB Weather Back Box and WCC Weather Cover-Clear
- MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement No Fault Warranty
- Electromagnetic compatibility according to 2004/108/EC
- FCC: G9B-MS08
- IC: 4680A-MS08
Single gang faceplate:4½"x2¾"
Double gang faceplate:4½"x4½"
Self-sensing 12 or 24V DC or AC input (+10%)
Maximum power consumption: lessthan1.5Watts
1amp SPDT contact can be operated in toggle or pulse mode
- WCC and WBB allow the Wave Sense Switch to be mounted in outdoor locations not directly exposed to rain or snow